Monday, December 03, 2007

Malta Feline Fanciers - International Cat Show

Presenting Scotty, an Exotic shorthair brown blotched tabby imported from the Netherlands, one of the cats exhibited yesterday owned by Carabott cats.

This gorgeous boy , Almerians Party Suad (the exotic boy)- won :
BEST OF GROUP, BEST MALE IN SHOW, BEST ADULT IN SHOW, & OVERALL BEST IN SHOW
























Yesterday one of my friends Mrs Keely Carabott exhibited her beautiful cats at the International Cat show which was held at the Corinthia Palace Hotel in Attard. For the next few days I will be posting some of the photos I took at the cat show. I must admit that it is not easy photographing cats, but it was fun and an experience for me.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, I've never been to a cat show...that would be fun.

Gwen said...

Unusual looking cat, cute.:)

Peter said...

This cat really has a different, funny, face!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Cute kitty photos.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dina!!

Thank you soo much for displaying photos of my cats on your great site! Really enjoyed browsing through your postings. Hugs, Keely - Carabott Cats.