Friday, May 16, 2008

Houses of Character ....

























In Malta you will find different styles of houses. There are the old houses of character which are usually found in the core's villages and are now a days being restored to lovely houses, then there are apartments and maisonettes which obviously start from small to very big, there are the terraced houses which are more modern and big, there are the villas and also something I wish to own one day there are the farmhouses, these are usually found on the outskirts of the villages. The photos I posted today are of an old house of character which has been restored.

4 comments:

PeterParis said...

Really beautiful! A place where to live!

Anonymous said...

The blog post "Houses of Character ...." is featured on Maltamedia: The Maltese Blogosphere

- Nominate blog post of the month -

Unknown said...

Hi Nadine, I am here because you visited my blog and left there a comment. As usual I get back to see what kind of blog the other has. You surprised me with beautiful pictures of historical buildings in the sunlight. You really live on a wonderful island. I will certainly come back to see more and older posts.
have a nice Sunday!

Sanctus Belle said...

Please post more of this type anytime! I never tire of seeing them. I simply must visit Malta!