Monday, August 11, 2008

and to the beach we go........



















When you are visiting Malta as a tourist there are so many sites to see and museums to visit, however when you live here permanently the only thing you will be most likely looking forward to is the beach. It gets so hot during the day here that historic visits are not in a Malteser agenda. However a good swim late after 5pm, following by a BBQ with family and friends is something you will see daily on the beaches across Malta.

Whilst reading one of our local newspapers http://www.timesofmalta.com/ I found out about the Melitatrains. Visit http://www.melitatrains.com/ , this is their official website where you will read about the trackless train that will take you around Mtarfa , Rabat and Mdina.

I will have to make plans to take the kids one day when it is cooler, maybe later in November.

Also one last thing my dear friend Laetitia aka Marie6 has taken the plunge and started her very own blog. Here 's the link http://www.marie6-myworld.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the photos! It's cool to see where you live! There are some pretty buildings there! I would love to explore it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Nice beach scene. I like the photography.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time at the beach!

marie6 said...

Hi Dina, another step forward for me, I have added my favourite links to my blog and you're one of them.

No place like our own little Pretty Bay is there???

Jane Hards Photography said...

Not only beautiful images but very informative writing.

Kris McCracken said...

I wouldn’t mind a dip here myself!