Friday, October 12, 2007

Rainbow


























...... God told Noah and his sons, “And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.”

The rainbow is a beautiful token of the Lord that continues to testify of the covenant that He made with the world and all flesh. It is a perfect reminder of our Lord’s protection and the keeping of His promises.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Beautiful and I believe that promise. Thanks for sharing it.

* berzy * said...

Nice picture Dina

Was like that here yesterday.

Bergson said...

It is rather rare to see the top of the arc in sky