Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday



This is a photo showing a miniature model display of the story of the crucification.





This is a photo displaying salt painting depicting parts from the bible. Paintings are made using only coloured salt and a spoon to build up the picture. some paintings are made with rice or barley or small dried pasta shapes





This is the Cospicua parish church altar. Cospicua is part of the three cities.


The photos and information of today where given to me by my friend Laetitia. She has taken so many more, maybe I will show you more in the next couple of days.

In Malta tonight in most of the main towns there will processions with statues reconstructing the whole event of the crucifiction, they are so impressive.

2 comments:

angela said...

I love the baroque interior of the church and salt painting sounds interesting.
Angela

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice post and the comments are good too. I do think that this is my first visit to your blog. It is a nice blog. I like your photography.

720 pixels
Brookville Daily Photo