Monday, September 17, 2007

Boats, Yacht Marina Ta'Xbiex # 3

Today I am posting two photos and the reason for this is because I want you to actually figure out the size of this thing. When we were done from the marina and driving back out on the other side of the marina we saw this mega-yacht, of course we parked again by the side and I got out for some shots, silly me I did not have my full camera kit so I had no extra zoom. The reason for this Yacht to be on that side could be two, one it is too big to berth next to the others and two at the moment in Malta they are filming scenes for a film and this could belong to a celebrity.

5 comments:

Peter said...

Of course, the no. 2 in your boat series looks ridiculous compared to this one! However, I would still rather go for the "pirate boat"!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing the large yacht is a publicity stunt as I don't think a normal celebrity has a Visa card with the limit that high.

Lori said...

That is a fancy one! I'd love to see what it looks like on board.

Dina said...

If you type in the name of yesterday's yacht picture on google you will get all the specifications and pictures of the interior, also the price !

RUTH said...

Beautiful boat! Very expensive.