Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Time for a game boys!



My husband and his colleagues decided it was time for a five a side football game. I must not mention (but will) that some of them where so much out of shape and training that took a week off work after to rest!! I took a lot of pictures during this game and decided to show these two only. I hope you enjoy them, I can tell you that it was a laugh and a good game in the end too. Oh and by the way the one in the white shirt and dark blue shorts is my husband!

11 comments:

Peter said...

I guess it was great fun and that they needed a good shower afterwards... and maybe a few bottles of whatever! How about female football / soccer?

Olivier said...

il faut bien que les adultes gardent leurs âmes de grands enfants, et puis cela entretient la forme. Il est bien courageux ton mari


it is necessary well that the adults keep their hearts of large children, and then that maintains the form. It is quite courageous tone husband

Dina said...

Peter, shower afterwards a must!! female football no maybe netball!

Anonymous said...

It does look like everyone was having fun. I wish my waist was as trim as the one your husband has.

Nice post and interesting to read and look at the photos.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Lori said...

What great photos. They certainly look like they were having fun!

inspired said...

it's good to have a friendly kick about ;o]

Beetle said...

Just by look at your photo I can felt so much fun there!

Wanda said...

What a fun time! It good to play hard and sweat!!! You've got a good looking husband!!

RUTH said...

I bet there were a few aches and pains the next day!

Dina said...

abe, inspired, lori, beetle , wanda, olivier and ruth, I can tell you that they really did enjoy themselves and yes they had aches and pains too!! Thanks for your compliments.

Lothiane said...

It's nice to see some "action" photos! :)

Wow, your husband looks very handsome. ;) Perhaps I should go to Malta to see if I can find a nice man.. :)