Friday, July 13, 2007

Valletta and the Malta Police Force

Yesterday my daughter and I went on a little adventure, we took a bus ride to Valletta. I say adventure because taking a Maltese bus ride can be an experience one does not forget !! . Anyway we entered Valletta and there they where from the past to the present showing all the gismos and gadgets the had and they have now. I am talking about the Malta police force. I know it is a photo a day but I took so many that I had to show you more than just one and tomorrow if I manage to download from my camera a video clip I took you will also see and hear the Maltese police force band too. Have a good Friday everyone.




7 comments:

Wanda said...

Absolutely wonderful photos...Feel like your're letting me travel with you!!! Wait up...I'm getting tired!

Sally said...

An action packed day.

Today you can see Sydney from the 45th floor!

Olivier said...

je prefere les vieilles voitures et motos, elles sont superbes, de vraies objets de collections. je te souhaite un bon weekend


I prefer the old cars and motor bikes, they are superb, of true objects of collections. I wish you a good weekend

inspired said...

Nice :o]

Anonymous said...

I really liked that old car. It is nice.

If you visited my blog yesterday and left a comment about our 52nd wedding anniversary, I wanted to say, "Thanks."
oldmanlincoln

talj said...

What a great collection of photos! Loks like a great day! :o)

GMG said...

Great pictures. We also had Police Day last week in Portugal...
About the bus ride, I experienced it once, didn't feel that adventurous... ;))